Be a key member of our team and work within an organisation that has twice been voted New Zealand’s most trusted home improvement store. Much of that trust comes from knowing we, like the other Mitre 10 stores, are completely New Zealand-owned and operated. Mitre 10 Mega New Lynn as part of Mitre 10 is a dynamic and growing company, with a vision to provide great quality products and the best value and expertise to enable our customers to have an affordable and easy DIY experience.
This is your chance to grow your career within our “big box” format store. This is a key role within our store, which requires a smart, quick thinking and capable person to manage our team.
This position is full on – dealing with staff inquiries that sit within the hardware department.
To be successful you must have:
- a passion for providing excellent customer service
- be a detail minded self-starter
- be able to multi-task, and have the ability to follow through and follow up situations in a timely manner;
- experience in conflict resolution and confidence to make decisions as required;
- have leadership skills and supervisory experience as you will be working with a team of part-timers and full-timers;
- ability to roster a large number of team members to ensure 100% coverage at all times
- a can do attitude – an action orientated person – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Experience in a similar rostered-oriented, retail environment will be hugely beneficial in this role. You will be expected to work on a roster basis, with at least one day per weekend work included. If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X44ZM
Location: Waitakere & West Auckland, Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn
Closing Date: Sunday, 11 March 2018