Wanaka Mitre 10 Trade Yard
Wanaka Mitre 10
Timber and Building Supplies Yard
Customer Service Person
Reporting to the Trade Operations Manager the successful applicant will have had experience in a sales environment and display the following attributes.
- A knowledge of building and timber supplies and there application
- Customer Driven and someone who Strives for Excellence
- High level of knowledge of building supply products and their application.
- Able to take a One Team approach
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Be well organised and manage time effectively.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Basic Computer/keyboard skills.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Excellent Customer Service to our specialist trade and DIY customers
- Day to day maintenance of area to meet Company merchandising standards
You must have full New Zealand driver’s licence, and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. A forklift licence would also be an advantage. A good level of physical fitness is essential as manual handling including lifting is involved.
This is a full time role which would include at least one weekend day per week.
Please apply via this website, attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applications Close 30th November 2018
Permanent Full Time
Job no: W18TR1118
Location: Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka, Mitre 10 Wanaka
Closing Date: Applications close 30th Nove 2018