Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Trade Support Administration - Mitre 10 MEGA Botany
The Mitre 10 retail network is NZ based, with each store locally owned and operated. The Managing Director of Mitre 10 Mega Botany will be working alongside you in the store.
Nationwide, Mitre 10 Mega is the market leader and dominates the Auckland DIY market and is becoming a leader in Trade. Mitre 10 Mega has consistently been ranked as one of the most trusted brands in NZ.
We are searching for that key person “a super star” to join the Trade Team. You must have the ability to engage with our trade customers, provide product knowledge/advice and support our Trade Account Managers to deliver a very positive customer experience.
If you have an energetic personality, a team approach and ideally are familiar with trade products and processes, we would love to hear from you.
Primarily responsible is dealing with our trade customers, handling their inbound calls, this also embraces handling phone/email enquiries and capturing/processing customer orders. While based at Mitre 10 Mega Botany, there will be some face to face customer exposure.
You are expected to provide trade customers with good product guidance and follow through on orders ensuring accurate delivery. Several of our customers are Chinese speaking, so multilingual skills will be a distinct advantage, but not a requirement.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Passionate about delivering a positive customer experience
- Brilliant phone manner
- Attention to detail and very accurate
- Ability to use ordering systems
- Accurate management of stock
- Commitment to upholding Health & Safety procedures
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Energy to burn mixed with a passion and enthusiasm for customer engagement
- Hunger for success and don’t mind some hard work backed with some fun
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Very strong verbal communication skills
- A pro-active “can-do” attitude with a willingness to learn
- Good computer skills
- A quick and alert mind with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- A knowledge of Pacsoft will be advantageous
This role represents an exciting growth opportunity to be part of a very well-respected New Zealand brand, with management support around coaching, career development opportunities and a structured trade and product training programme.
If you tick all the boxes, please prepare a cover letter outlining why you are the person we need to hire and submit with your current resume.
Only applicants with full entitlement to work in NZ and currently living in NZ will be accepted.
We will acknowledge all applicants who submit a compliant application. Non-compliant applications will not be considered.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X87 - Trade adm
Location: Mitre 10 MEGA Botany
Closing Date: Sunday, 30 August 2020