Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Trade Distribution Team Member
The Trade Service Assistant role, working out of our Trade Distribution Centre, is focused on contributing to the overall success of the trade business by providing customer service to both our Trade and DIY customers.
The successful applicant ideally would have previous experience working in a trade environment. Product knowledge is desirable but not essential as on-going product knowledge will be gained as part of the role hence, a high degree of skill for retention of information is required.
The primary purpose of this role is to:
- Process the picked orders and locate appropriately in the Distribution Centre
- Assist with the picking of orders when required
- Handle the sales process of customer orders out of the Distribution Centre, which includes processing of sales invoices on M10 POS and checking for accuracy
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy working environment
- Manage effective relationships with customers and respond to any general inquiries regarding their order status
- Scheduling the distribution of the products to the customers
In addition, we are ideally seeking someone with:
- A forklift licence, or a full & clean drivers licence to gain one
- General computer skills and understanding of administrative processes
- The ability to manage a varied and busy workload
- Accuracy, attention to detail and good communication skills are essential
- Enjoy working as part of a team as co-ordinating with other parts of the business will be required
You will report to the Trade DC Team Leader in this full time role working a Tuesday - Saturday roster.
So if you enjoy working as part of a team and think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you. In return we can offer you a fun, dynamic working environment and generous staff buying privileges.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.