Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Trade Administrator - Warkworth, Rodney
The Scope of this role:
- Support the trade Management team in managing optimum levels of stock on hand and ensure costs associated with buying stock are reduced.
- Support the trade Management team in running automatic orders as required for all suppliers.
- Approve customer orders and place orders with suppliers as soon as possible.
- Support the trade Management team in organising stock transfers between RHHL stores to allow efficiencies in stock management for replenishment purpose to maximise stock on hand when required.
- Liaise with Trade Managers to gauge sales projections on any new lines.
- Manage order totals to reduce freight costs, report on-going issues to GM Trade.
- Participate in a weekly gap scan to identify and resolve issues causing physical gaps on the shelf. Analyse the results and ensure the store remains compliant.
- Report item status changes on the Mitre 10 Data Integrity Bulletin Board.
- Ensure accurate entry of data onto the systems utilising Pacsoft or other software systems that the Company utilises.
- Meet all scheduled deadlines ensuring accurate diary keeping whether electronically or manually.
- Complete, provide and maintain management reports when requested by management.
- Attend meetings as and when requested.
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures and standards in accordance with company policies and legislation.
- Liaise with all parts of the business and be able to assist customers.
Our ideal applicant:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Superb Computer, Microsoft Office Suite (advanced level).
- Proactive, approachable and professional with both internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail for data entry.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive and open to change
What’s in it for you:
This role offers you the opportunity to be an integral part of a proudly Kiwi-owned and operated independent retail business. We are proud to offer an industry leading learning and development framework, opportunities to grow your career, a generous staff purchase scheme and all the tools required to perform the role.
Who we are:
Riviera Hardware Holdings Limited (RHHL) owns and operates Mitre 10 MEGA Albany, Mitre 10 MEGA Warkworth, Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn and Mitre 10 Whangaparaoa. We also operate our three Columbus Coffee shops within our MEGA stores. We deliver Prenail Frame and Truss solutions through Riviera Pre-nail and manage our own importing via Riviera Imports.
All employment offers are subject to background checks including References and Ministry of Justice Checks. Applicants need to be able to fulfil the inherent requirements of the role.