Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited needs no
introduction, as a proudly locally owned and operated business. You see us in
almost every town in NZ through our MEGA, Mitre 10 and Hammer Hardware stores,
we’re a big “Kiwi” brand and here’s your chance to join our Albany (North
Shore) based Support Centre.
Continued growth has seen the need to review the way we work, and the need do things differently. The finance team has undertaken projects to transform and enhance financial forecasting and reporting processes across the business and will utilise IBM Planning Analytics TM1 (PA TM1) as the core financial planning and reporting system.
In this role as TM1 Specialist, the primary focus will be on developing and maintaining financial models in PA TM1 across the Support Centre and Membership. Success of this role will be determined by both final solutions being viable products that are used successfully within the prescribed business processes and procedures and that the solutions are maintained and enhanced going forward as business requirements dictate.
Reporting to the TM1 Solutions Manager, your key areas of involvement will include:
- Understanding business requirements and translating into technical PA TM1 solutions
- Supporting PA TM1 models through all stages in the project life cycle
- Acting as an advisor to ensure the benefits of these solutions are realised across the business
- Developing PA TM1 models
- Writing efficient TI processes and Cube rules
- Designing and developing functional PA Workspace books / PA for MS Excel Websheets
- Providing training, support and troubleshooting user queries
To be able to step into this new role, we are looking for someone with:
- At least three (3) years of real-world TM1 development experience to be able to demonstrate; -
- Developing TM1 Rules
- Designing TM1 cube structures
- Implementing TM1 cell security / PA workspace security
- Writing VBA / SQL / MDX
- Degree in Technology / Science / Accounting
This is an opportunity to make your mark within an iconic ‘Kiwi” company. Not only do we offer a challenging and stimulating work environment, additional benefits include onsite parking, excellent store purchasing privileges, flexible working hours, life & trauma insurance, access to discounted medical insurance, birthday leave and other sundry discounts.
Keen to take on this role? Apply via the company website by providing an updated CV, cover letter and indication of your salary expectation.