Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Team Supervisor Garden Centre
Looking for job satisfaction and stability in uncertain times?
Mitre 10 MEGA Wanganui is a 100% proudly locally owned business and part of the iconic Mitre 10 brand.
Everything we do is underpinned by our values of “customer obsessed; one team; honest and fair; and striving for excellence.”
We invite applications for the position of Team Supervisor – Garden Centre.
Team Supervisors play an important part in leading and supporting our teams across our business areas. While specific product training will be given, the Garden area will benefit from a Supervisor who has some existing knowledge of horticulture and green goods and garden products.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in leading a team preferably in a retail environment
- Ability to supervise and direct team members in the correct performance of their duties
- Effective and highly developed communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust to changeable work environment
- A good level of physical fitness as some heavy lifting and prolonged standing will be required
- A proactive attitude towards Health and Safety
This is a rostered fulltime permanent role covering both weekday and weekend hours. If you share our values and wish to contribute to our diverse culture and want to enjoy good remuneration, staff buying privileges and a reward and recognition program, then we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your CV and cover letter via our website outlining your relevant experience no later than 5pm Monday 4 October 2021.
Mitre 10 MEGA Wanganui is a drug/alcohol free organisation. The successful applicants may undergo pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.