Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Team Sales Member - Trade
Team Sales Member - Trade Drive Thru (Yardman)
Mitre 10 continues to dominate the NZ DIY retail market through both its market share and number of stores throughout the country – and you can be part of our continuing success by joining the team at Mitre 10 MEGA Botany.
This role is within our Drive Thru area and we are looking for a person with experience in timber and building products as you will be working with both Trade and DIY customers.
We take pride in understanding the Customers Projects and helping them with the products and knowledge to get the job done.
These roles are permanent full-time.
For this position we are looking for someone who has:
- Forklift license with "F" endorsement or NZ Full drivers licence
- Enthusiasm and team spirited with a "can do" attitude
- A reasonable understanding of the building industry and its products
- Good time management
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical capability to manage the manual handling requirement of the role
What's in it for you?
- Generous staff discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Fun, supportive, and down to earth team
- In store training to facilitate product knowledge learning
- A great team environment working in an excellent facility
- Staff Uniforms
Previous retail experience and/or experience in timber and building products would be an advantage although applicants with a proven retail background and who are eager to learn will be considered.
The store is open 7 days a week and your roster will include one weekend on and weekend off.
In this role you will report to the Trade Drive Thru Operations Manager.
Apply online today!
Only applicants with full entitlement to work in NZ and currently living in NZ will be accepted. We will acknowledge all applicants who submit a compliant application. Non-compliant applications will not be considered.