Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We think you would look great in Orange!!
Looking for job satisfaction and stability in uncertain times?
Mitre 10 MEGA Wanganui is a 100% proudly locally owned business and part of the iconic Mitre 10 brand.
Everything we do is underpinned by our values of “customer obsessed; one team; honest and fair; and striving for excellence.” Part of our success is the great customer service we provide, so if you share our passion for ensuring our customers get the right product and an exceptional level of service every time they walk through our doors, then we really want to hear from you!
We’re looking for like-minded team members to join us as we move into our busy trading period. This could be on a part time, full time, fixed term or permanent basis. You may have a lot of experience, you may have little – either way, you will have the following:
- a good level of physical fitness as heavy lifting and prolonged standing may be required
- a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines
- a good standard of numeracy, literacy, computing skills
- a health and safety conscious attitude
- ability to gain qualifications e.g. forklift license will be viewed favourably
- a reliable work ethic and the ability to come to work with a smile and a positive can-do attitude
If you share our values; wish to contribute to our diverse awesome team; enjoy good remuneration, staff buying privileges and a reward and recognition program, then apply now via our website.
Mitre 10 MEGA Wanganui is a drug/alcohol free organisation. The successful applicants may undergo pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.