Team Leader Drive Thru - MEGA Queenstown
The Team Leader Drive-Thru is a full time role that requires a motivated individual who strives for excellence. You must be Health and Safety conscious, have good building product knowledge, and be able to help develop a team culture.
To succeed in this role you will:
- have previous experience in leading a team
- have an ability to engage and motivate team members
- communicate with professionalism and positivity with team members and suppliers
- be innovative in your thinking focused on continual improvement
- have initiative, be solution driven and customer focused to deliver exceptional customer service
- have organisational skills for managing timber yard products
- have outstanding communication skills for proactive updates on customer orders
- be Health & Safety focused to ensure the safety of team members, suppliers and customers at all times
- hold a full clean NZ driver’s licence
- a good level of physical fitness as heavy lifting will be involved
Preferably you will possess previous DIY retail or other high volume trade merchant experience.
If you want to work in a fantastic store and be part of a fun dynamic team as well as receive ongoing training and think you can deliver what we seek, then please apply online at www.mitre10.careercentre.net.nz.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X52-6538
Location: Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka, Mitre 10 MEGA Queenstown
Closing Date: Tuesday, 20 November 2018