Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Sous Chef - Columbus Coffee
Columbus Coffee is New Zealand's only founded Franchise café system with more than 75 stores nationwide.
Columbus Coffee is located in the Mitre 10 MEGA New Plymouth and is a busy café all year round. We pride ourselves on our excellent coffee and food which is supported by a strong focus on guest experience.
We are seeking an “Experienced Senior Sous Chef” to be part of a skilled and motivated team of professionals at our Mitre 10 MEGA Columbus Coffee Café. We offer a close-knit team environment and working hours that will provide a great work life balance.
- This role offers Full Time, Permanent work hours. The successful candidate will work weekends and be a team player, stay calm under pressure, cheerful and focused. You will also appreciate the importance of exceeding customer expectations in this sector of the hospitality market
- A good well-rounded knowledge of Health & Safety in the Kitchen and a willingness to share that experience with the team is essential
- You will also have a comprehensive understanding of the current FCP practices and standards
- Only applicants with a minimum 2 years previous experience in both kitchen work and team leadership will be considered for this role
- The successful applicant will be a multi-tasker who will bring flair, skill and experience to the preparation of meals for our discerning customers with following the Columbus Coffee brand standards
- You must be able to work full time hours; and must be legally allowed to work in NZ
Although we are seeking an Experienced Senior Sous Chef, the successful applicant will receive training as per the Columbus Coffee menu and seasonal menu change outs.
So, you are enthusiastic, experienced and passionate and want to be a part of our great team and you comply with the above criteria, then we look forward to receiving your application, cover letter and CV.
If this sounds like you please click the apply now.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X18_Snrsouschef2019
Location: Taranaki, New Plymouth, Jones & Sandford Mitre 10 MEGA New Plymouth
Closing Date: Tuesday, 17 December 2019