Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Retail Sales Member - Building Material & Yard Department
Building Material & Yard
Locally owned and operated, Mitre 10 Kerikeri is now seeking suitable candidates to become an integral part of the biggest home improvement store in the Bay of Islands.
We are looking for experienced retail superstars!
Do you have experience in providing superior customer service and maintaining high retail standards?
We are seeking team members in building material and yard department for the store. We need people who can connect with our customers through great customer service and excellent product knowledge.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- Enthusiasm and team spirit
- A passion for customer service excellence
- Practical knowledge of building material products
- Have a current full NZ drivers license
- “F” endorsed Forklift license an asset
- Good time management
- A quick and alert mind
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically Fit
- The availability to work on a roster including one day of the weekend
Daily, you will be accountable for:
- Ensuring customers are the number one priority, receiving the highest standard of service they deserve;
- Taking on responsibility for on-the-floor stock, displays, point-of-sale and standards within your department;
- Contributing to the overall success of the store, actively supporting loss prevention initiatives and process;
- Other duties as required
All applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
If you believe you are the team member we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Thank you for your interest in Mitre 10 Kerikeri
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Job no: kk12-200720
Location: Rest of Northland, Mitre 10 Kerikeri, Northland
Closing Date: Applications must be received by 25/08/2020