Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Retail Manager - MEGA QUEENSTOWN
This full time role reports to the General Manager. This is a hands-on role where you will be working alongside the team, leading the day-to-day management of the retail sales departments to achieve maximum profitability, growth and efficiency within all departments, whilst ensuring our customers receive an outstanding shopping experience.
This will see you taking accountability for:
- Assigned retail departments and the teams within those areas
- Promoting a store culture that encourages a positive and safe working environment;
- Customer experience;
- Rostering, recruitment/onboarding, training and development of your team.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience in a large format retail environment;
- A sound knowledge of all aspects of home improvement gained from your experience in this industry;
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills;
- A passion for customer service excellence;
- Strong merchandising and stock management skills;
- Extensive experience in training, mentoring and managing employees;
- Excellent health and safety discipline; and the ability to develop and lead a strong health and safety culture;
- Ability to manage a varied and busy workload.
In return we offer a great team culture, competitive remuneration, on-going support and training and staff buying privileges.
As we are a seven day a week retail store, hours and days will be determined by roster and will include weekends.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the highly successful and progressive team at Mitre 10 Mega Queenstown, while enjoying the fantastic lifestyle benefits our region offers. To apply online visit www.mitre10.careercentre.net.nz
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X52-6596
Location: Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka, Mitre 10 MEGA Queenstown
Closing Date: Friday, 7 August 2020