Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Personal Assistant P/A to Member Principal
Mitre 10 continues to dominate the NZ DIY & Trade retail market through both its market share and number of stores throughout the country – and you can be part of our continuing success by joining the team at Mitre 10 MEGA New Plymouth,
- Essential for this role:
- P/A assistant
- 20 - 25 hours per week (might suit person returning to workplace or someone who would be keen to work around school times)
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Highly competent in MS suite of programs including excel, word and outlook as a minimum
- Able to manage calendar appointments, emails and letters, other correspondence,
- Must be capable at filing and admin tasks
- Task driven and focused
- Able to work under a certain amount of pressure in a fast-moving consumer goods setting
- Working to time sensitive deadlines
- Work to high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Promotes effective continuous improvements
- Excellent communications skills including great telephone manner
- Must be people person and able to interact at senior management level
- Work confidentially with sensitive commercial information
If you think this is the role for you, then we are excited to hear what you can bring. So why not apply today with a copy of your current CV and covering letter. The nature of this role means it may not be suitable for recent school leavers.
Previous experience at this level would be looked at favourably.
We will be considering applicants at regular intervals and this advertisement may close sooner than scheduled.