Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Paint Department Supervisor - Mega Queenstown
We are seeking a supervisor for our Paint/Storage department. This is a permanent full time position of 40 – 45 hours per week that reports to the Assistant Retail Manager and requires a motivated individual who strives for excellence. You must have a background in retail and be able to help develop a team culture.
To succeed in this role you will:
- have proven people management skills leading a team
- have an ability to engage and motivate team members
- communicate with professionalism and positivity with team members and suppliers
- be innovative in your thinking focused on continual improvement
- have initiative, be solution driven and customer focused to deliver exceptional customer service
- preferably have experience with paint and associated product knowledge
- possess outstanding communication skills
- be able to commit to working one weekend day
- be Health & Safety focused to ensure the safety of team members, suppliers, and customers at all times
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X52-6545
Location: Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka, Mitre 10 MEGA Queenstown
Closing Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019