Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 Onehunga-Tools Expert
Mitre 10 continues to be the preferred DIY and Trade store of choice for many New Zealanders.
The main reason for our success is the outstanding customer service we deliver every day. We aim at being the best home improvement retailer throughout the country and help Kiwis love where they live.
We live by our core values: We stick together so that everyone wins, we're customer obsessed, we are honest and fair and we strive for excellence.
Our tool department at Mitre 10 Onehunga has a reputation for exceptional customer service paired with extensive product knowledge. The team is currently looking for two salespeople with a passion for hand tools, power tools and power garden equipment to join a strong team and help them drive their sales.
One position will work across Tuesday-Saturday, whilst the second position will be from Friday-Monday.
An ideal candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- Previous sales or retail experience, with an absolute passion for customer service;
- An interest in power tools and hand tools and an hands on approach
- Strong liaison and communication skills with the ability to meet and exceed expectations of our existing and new DIY customers
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team and achieve results
- Ability to juggle different priorities and remain focused
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think out of the box
What's in it for you?
- Complete customer service, technical training and development
- Opportunities to develop and grow within the company
- A positive, supportive, professional work environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Company buying privileges
CLICK APPLY! Join the Mitre 10 team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ's top employers!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: G4_57
Location: Auckland Central, Mitre 10 Onehunga
Closing Date: Saturday, 14 December 2019