Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 Onehunga- Timber Yard Team Member
Mitre 10 continues to be the preferred DIY and Trade store of choice for many New Zealanders.
The main reason for our success is the outstanding customer service we deliver every day. We aim at being the best home improvement retailer throughout the country.
We live by our core values: We stick together so that everyone wins, we're customer obsessed and we strive for excellence. We are committed to keeping our people and customers safe.
Mitre 10 Onehunga is seeking another motivated team player to join their dynamic team. This close-knit bunch needs another go-getter to provide excellent service to its loyal customer base.
As a Timber & Building Team Member, you'll be expected to provide service and support to our trade customers as well as our DIYers. You might have worked as a builder or in the trade industry and are now ready to put your product knowledge to the service of our customers, or you might just be ready for a career change.
An ideal candidate will look a bit like this:
- Provide excellent customer service, helping customers with their projects or with their trade inquiries
- Be fit for physical work, heavy-lifting is an important part of the job
- Timber, hardware and building product knowledge or an interest in the product combined with a willingness to learn
- Have a strong focus on health and safety, ensuring company policies are followed at all times
- Retail experience will be viewed favourably
A full and clean Driver's Licence is essential. F endorsement and OSH accredited forklift certificate is helpful but not a set requirement.
What's in it for you:
- A positive, supportive, professional work environment
- Company buying privileges
- Complete customer service, technical training and development
- Free onsite car parking
If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your knowledge on timber and building supplies, allow your customer service skills to shine and be kept busy working a variety of tasks then please apply now!
CLICK APPLY! Join the Mitre 10 team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ's top employers!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: G4_58
Location: Auckland Central, Mitre 10 Onehunga
Closing Date: Saturday, 21 December 2019