Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 Onehunga - Kitchen & Bathroom Sales Assistant
Mitre 10 continues to be the preferred DIY and Trade store of choice for many New Zealanders.
The main reason for our success is the outstanding customer service we deliver every day. We aim at being the best home improvement retailer throughout the country.
We live by our core values: We stick together so that everyone wins, we're customer driven and we strive for excellence. We are committed to keeping our people and customers safe.
Mitre 10 Onehunga is currently seeking a customer service extraordinaire with exceptional sales skills to join our rapidly growing Kitchen and Bathroom department!
Kitchens and Bathrooms are key inspirational areas within our store with an exciting range of products. This role gives you an opportunity to use your flair to sell the dream as you assist our customers with their new or renovated kitchens and bathrooms. The key to all of this is really listening to our customers’ requirements and presenting the right solutions for the project on hand.
An ideal candidate will look a bit like this:
- Drive and enthusiasm with an absolute passion for customer service excellence.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong liaison and great communication skills with the ability to meet and exceed expectations of builders, suppliers, existing and new DIY and Trade customers alike.
- Ability to cope with time sensitive tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Previous design experience will be viewed favourably but is not a set requirement.
You'll have a range of duties, so expect to:
- Provide customers with excellent product advice and service.
- Deal with customer inquiries either instore, via phone and or email.
- Liaise with customers regarding the delivery/installation and progress updates.
- Assist with preparing quotations for designing workable kitchens and bathrooms.
What's in it for you?
- Complete customer service, technical training and development.
- A positive, supportive, professional work environment.
- Free onsite car parking.
- Company buying privileges.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further develop your customer service and sales skills whilst being kept busy working a variety of tasks, then please apply now!
CLICK APPLY! Join the Mitre 10 team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ's top employers!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: G4_44
Location: Auckland Central, Mitre 10 Onehunga
Closing Date: Wednesday, 3 April 2019