Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 Mega Wanganui - Trade Manager
Mitre 10 MEGA Wanganui is a local family owned and operated business! We are a diverse and growing company, with a vision to provide great quality products and the best value and expertise.
This is an opportunity to join our fast-growing Trade departments striving for excellence. Put your excellent customer service skills and leadership to work and become a part of our fun and successful team.
The role is on a full-time contract – Weekend work may be included.
The primary purpose of this role is to:
Support the Trade team with managing a portfolio of customers and growing our trade customer base, while working with the Drive Thru team to ensure we are delivering a GREAT customer experience and exceptional operational standards.
What you’ll deliver in this role:
- Management of the day-to-day operation of Trade & Drive Thru Departments
- Accountability for achieving budgets and sustainable growth for Trade Business while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Effective recruitment, performance management and development of team
- Excellent relationships with customers and suppliers
- Collaboration with your peers to achieve company objectives
- Continue our high standards of health and safety, ensuring our team and customers return home safely every day.
What we need from you:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- A drive to succeed and strive for excellence
- A proven background in leading and empowering a team
- A demonstrated history of sales management
- Being prepared to go the extra mile
- Ability to work within time frames and under pressure
- A background within the building industry would be an advantage
What Mitre 10 can offer:
- Competitive Renumeration package
- Incentive Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Generous Staff Discount
- A supportive and friendly team environment
If you are looking for your next challenge, have a passion for ensuring our customers get the right product and an exceptional level of service every time they walk through our doors, then we want to hear from YOU!
If this sounds like you and you think you’d look great in orange, make sure you apply as soon as possible. Please apply online before 9th December 2022. No applications will be accepted in store.