Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 Mega Wanaka - Trade Customer Service
Mitre 10 Mega Wanaka
Customer Service- Trade
Mitre 10 MEGA Wanaka is a dynamic and fast-growing company with a vision to provide a high level of customer service and expertise to our customers in Wanaka and the surrounding areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team awarded "Mitre 10 Trade Store of the Year" for 3 consecutive years.
Working closely with the Trade Manager and Trade Yard Team this role will ensure interactions with our DIY and trade customers happen seamlessly, assisting them with any requirements and queries, keeping the yard stocked, merchandised and tidy within the trade department.
You will bring;
- A focus on customer service
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to learn and understand new products
- Ability to problem-solve and maintain high customer standards under pressure
- Organization and time management skills
- Basic computer/keyboard skills
- Knowledge of building supply products is advantageous but not a requirement if you are willing to learn
What we provide;
- A positive, supportive, professional work environment
- Development opportunities and growth
- Great staff discounts
This is a full-time permanent role that will require you to work at least one weekend day.
You must have full New Zealand driver’s licence and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. A forklift licence would also be an advantage but not essential
Click the link to apply now!