Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga- Stock Integrity
Mitre 10 MEGA Tauranga is local family owned and operated business! We are a diverse and growing company, with a vision to provide great quality products and the best value and expertise to enable our customers to have an affordable and easy DIY experience.
Currently we are after a new Stock Integrity Member to join the Mitre 10 Mega team in our Trade Supplies Department!
This role offers 40 hours per week, working Tuesday-Saturday shifts.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Working with a ‘One Team’ approach
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers, which includes everyone from local tradies to the keen DIYers!
- optimise inventory management within the business
- Learning product knowledge to ensure that our customers receive the best experience
- ensure products are accurately tracked in store
- A genuine passion for customer service
- A drive to succeed and strive for excellence
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team with a ‘honest & fair’ mindset
- strong communication skills
- Stock management/integrity experience is ideal
- The ability to carry out the manual handling requirements of the role - Heavy lifting is part of this role!
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Generous staff discount
- $10,000 Trauma Insurance Cover
- Discounted rates at multiple local gyms, dentists, optometrists and more!
- A supportive and friendly team environment
Due to the fast-paced nature of our recruitment team, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, if you think you’d look great in orange make sure you apply as soon as possible.Please apply online before 31st January 2023. No applications will be accepted in store.