Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 Browns Bay- Sales Assistant
At Grove Mitre 10 we pride ourselves in delivering one of the best customer service in the area. We understand our customers and strive to provide a greatest experience for them, every day.
We live by our core values: We stick together so that everyone wins, we're Customer obsessed and we strive for excellence. We are committed to keeping our people and customers safe.
Mitre 10 Browns Bay is currently looking for a key position in our local gem store. This is a critical position for the store and requires someone who not only can deliver exceptional customer service, but also has high attention to detail and an analytical eye. Previous Customer Services / Checkout experience would be advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
You will be dealing with Customer enquiries both in person and on the phone, returns, repairs, product exchanges, laybys, customer orders, finance contracts, stock and serving our customers. Although this role largely focuses on Checkouts, you will also be responsible for looking after some of our Inwards goods and Inventory responsibilities, receipting & checking off stock and ordering and looking after Dry Gardens.
This is a Monday to Friday position (8 am- 5:30 pm).
What we need from you:
- A friendly disposition with a passion for solving issues and a positive attitude
- Experience in delivering customer service excellence
- Excellent organisational skills, detail orientation, accuracy and strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience as a team player. You will be adaptable and versatile as your tasks will be very varied and no two days will look the same
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Physically fit – as there will be prolonged walking and standing on concrete floors, and manual handling.
What's in it for you?
- A positive, supportive, professional work environment
- Company buying privileges
- Complete customer service, technical training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free onsite car parking.
If you think you have what it takes to join our highly focused and close-knit team then we would like to hear from you!
CLICK APPLY! Join the Mitre 10 team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ's top employers!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BBY_5
Location: Mitre 10 Browns Bay
Closing Date: Thursday, 12 December 2019