Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
MEGA Kapiti Inventory Manager
Locally owned and operated, Mitre 10 MEGA Kapiti is now seeking an Inventory Manager to become an integral part of the BIGGEST home improvement store on the Kapiti Coast.
This leadership position contributes to the overall performance of the Company by facilitating an environment that seeks maximum performance from all Team Members whilst developing/implementing/maintaining processes, and reporting that optimise inventory management.
The Inventory Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the store stock file
- Ensuring continuous improvement of stock availability and processes
- Increasing stock turnover and reducing slow lines
- Monitoring all replenishment processes
- Preparing promotional and indent stock orders
- Supporting the implementation of range reviews
- Leading the inventory control and stocktake Teams
The successful candidate for this position must possess:
- A minimum of 2 years management experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire Team
- Extensive knowledge of retail inventory and replenishment practices
- Mathematical aptitude and the ability to perform data analysis
- Exceptional computer and reporting skills (Microsoft Excel and Access)
- Ability to multitask and work with tight timeframes
- Excellent follow up skills and attention to detail
If you meet our requirements and are keen to join a fast growing organisation driven by a dynamic culture within a fun and rewarding work environment along with great employee buying privileges, then apply online now via this website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Thanks for your interest in MEGA Kapiti!