Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Loss Prevention Officer - Kerikeri
Mitre 10 Kerikeri
At Mitre 10 Kerikeri we are seeking a Loss Prevention Officer to join our growing new store!
As one of our team, you can play a key role in the overall success of our store by ensuring all property, merchandise, monies and personnel are kept in a safe and secure environment while ensuring we continue to deliver excellence in customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Reducing shrinkage by promoting profit protection/loss prevention throughout all areas of our store
- Creating and maintaining a secure work environment for all people within and around our store
- Educating and encouraging team members to detect and deter theft
- Ensure team members’ awareness of theft is regularly maintained through the issuing of regular updates, including photographic evidence where available, and training
- Identifying shoplifters using appropriate security techniques without endangering either your own or others’ safety.
You will need:
- Security experience / background is required
- Ability to work under pressure – remain calm and not get flustered
- Highest levels of integrity and honesty
- To be physically fit, you will on your feet walking through the store for much of the day
- Customer service focus, a key part of the role is being visible throughout the store, so you will be interacting frequently with customers as they shop.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work one weekend day per week.
We offer you a great working environment, industry leading Learning and Development programmes and staff buying privileges.
This is your chance to grow your career within the Bay of Island store, where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, while working in a role with variety and scope to advance your career.
If you enjoy working as part of a team with lots of people interaction this could be the role for you.
If you believe you are the team member we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Offers will be subject to satisfactory Ministry of Justice and other pre-employment checks.
All applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Thank you for your interest in Mitre 10 Kerikeri.
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Casual/Vacation
Job no: K12-11.51218
Location: Northland, Rest of Northland, Mitre 10 Kerikeri
Closing Date: applications must be received by 24/12/18