Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Your locally owned and operated Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga is looking for a customer service superstar to join their friendly team in the Kitchen Department. As a company we are focused on providing consistently excellent service to every customer who walks through our doors. We are looking for someone who aligns themselves with our values, is dedicated, organised and willing to learn.
In the Kitchen Department you'll be dealing with anything from Design element of Kitchens, Kitchen Units, large appliances to the Kettle - this department is busy and fast paced, so you will need to be a quick learner who can confidently juggle a number of tasks throughout the day.
The Kitchen Designer role is a key role in supporting the growth of the business within our retail environment , this role will be working Sunday to Thursday (40 hours per/Week).
To be successful in the role you must have:
- A strong background in customer service;
- Kitchen Design Experience using Winner or similar package;
- An eye for detail;
- Strong computer skills;
- Clear and confident communication when dealing with a range of people;
- Some Kitchens and Large Appliances knowledge or experienced would be an advantage;
- Employee bonus incentive;
- Staff purchasing privileges
- And most importantly, a friendly, supportive team environment.
If you are interested in the role, apply online before Sunday 3rd October 2021 . No applications will be accepted in store.