Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Kitchen, Bathroom & Flooring - Part Time Retail Sales
Mitre 10 Kerikeri is currently seeking a Retail Sales Member to join the team and work within our Showrooms Department.
This is a permanent part-time role with a minimum of 16 hours work per week including one day of weekend work.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for ensuring our customers get the right product and an exceptional level of service every time they walk through the door.
Our Kitchen, Bathroom and Flooring department is one of the key inspirational areas within our store with an exciting range of products. This role gives you an opportunity to use your flair to design and sell our kitchen and bathroom range, helping our customers in all aspects of their home makeovers.
Whether it is helping our customers design their new kitchen or select the right flat-pack options, along with the right kitchen appliances to suit their needs, helping bring their dream bathrooms to life, assisting with flooring and or maximising storage space within their homes. Working in this department means really listening to our customers’ requirements and presenting the right solutions.
For this position we are looking for someone who has:
- A natural ability to provide excellent customer service
- Great communication skills
- Experience within a retail environment will be an advantage
- Enthusiasm and team spirit
- Practical knowledge of Kitchen Bathroom and Flooring products
- Commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace
- Excellent merchandising skills
- Physically fit
- Willingness to learn is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure
Daily, you will be accountable for:
- Ensuring customers are the number one priority, receiving the highest standard of service they deserve
- Taking on responsibility for on-the-floor stock, displays, point-of-sale and standards within your department
- Contributing to the overall success of the store, actively supporting loss prevention initiatives and business process
- Other duties as required
All applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
If you believe you are the team member we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Thank you for your interest in Mitre 10 Kerikeri