Inwards Goods Team Member - Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini
Reporting to the Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating incoming stock from our suppliers. This involves ensuring stock is checked off and entered into our computerised inventory system in a quick and timely manner, and that stock flows through the business to reach the shelves in a timely manner to satisfy customer demand.
This is a full time role working up to approx 45 hours per week. Some weekend work may be required, and flexibility to hours may be needed especially during peak periods. This role is a physical, hands-on role in a busy area of the business. Accuracy, attention to detail, planning & organisation and communication are all essential skills for this role. A forklift licence is essential. Previous experience in warehousing and/or inventory management would be advantageous.
The following skills/attributes will apply:
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong organisation skills
- Accurate handling and computer processing of all incoming stock
- Assisting with stock movements/unloading, which will include forklift use
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Maintaining standards and disciplines
- Perfect time keeping
- Physically fit – as there will be heaving lifting, prolonged standing and lifting
Successful applicants must be able to work during Christmas and New Year.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: x47iwg
Location: Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini
Closing Date: Thursday, 15 March 2018