Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Human Resource Advisor
Mitre 10 Kerikeri is seeking a Human Resource & Health and Safety Advisor to join the Team
- The role reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for providing support, advice and execution of the Human Resource and Health & Safety needs for the Company.
- The Human Resource Advisor will act in the best interest of the team members and the business at all times, delivering high quality, professional, and timely service to all parties.
Your duties in the role include:
- Provide sound Human Resource Advice and support to the store in terms of employment and related legislation and its application, workplace relations and performance management and other generalist HR matters.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Contribute positively to the values and culture by leading behavior in line with our values.
- Lead Health and Safety requirements and practices across the Mitre 10 store and Columbus Cafe.
- Develop, coach and influence store teams to achieve H & S strategic and business goals, with a focus on "Keeping our People and Customers Safe.
- Managing E-Learning function, systems and processes including enrolling, drawing down reports and following up on E-Learning activities and projects.
- Develop and present learning and development training material from time to time as required under the Guidance of the Store Manager.
- Oversee the recruitment process of staff to provide the highest level of service always.
- General HR administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- HR systems and practices
- Employment law and legislation
- Working knowledge across multiple HR disciplines
- Coaching Managers to facilitate outcomes
- Experience with change management practices
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Employment relations and performance management
- Company’s Culture Surveys
- Personal Development Reviews
- Health & Safety compliance requirements, internal and external that govern with the Company’s activities
- All applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
What's in it for you:
The role offers you the opportunity to be a integral part of one of New Zealand's fastest growing independent retail business.
So grasp this opportunity and apply online today!
If you believe you are the team member we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Thank you for your interest in Mitre 10 Kerikeri