HR Coordinator - Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini
Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini is on the search for an individual to join the team as our HR Coordinator in a full time capacity (working Monday to Friday). You will have exceptional communication skills, will be excellent at managing your time, have the ability to build and maintain great working relationships with employees, and the motivation to succeed in a busy, dynamic and fun team.
This role could be ideal for a recent graduate or someone with a relevant previous experience who is looking to put their knowledge and skills to good use. Those with additional retail experience will be looked upon favourably. The start date for this role is January 2019.
You will be expected to undertake the following:
- Providing support as needed within the business including recruitment, on boarding, performance management, development & training, exit processes, and payroll;
- Maintaining accurate HR system information ensuring up to date and accurate entry of employee records; and
- Coordinate health & safety and compliance activities within the business.
What we will offer you:
- A busy and varied HR role for you to showcase and develop your skills;
- A fun team environment;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free onsite parking;
- Staff purchasing facilities; and
- Ongoing support and training opportunities for personal and professional development.
So if you think you have what it takes to be our next HR Coordinator, apply online attaching through your CV and cover letter – we would love to hear from you!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X47-HRCO
Location: Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini, Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
Closing Date: Friday, 23 November 2018