Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Hiab Delivery Driver/Warehouse Assistant
Mitre 10 Mega Palmerston North is a proudly locally owned family business.
Due to growth in our Trade and Retail operations we have added an additional delivery vehicle to our fleet and now are seeking a full time team member to undertake Hiab/truck deliveries along with order picking / loading at our Distribution Centre.
This is a key customer facing role, so the successful applicant must be comfortable dealing with the public, providing great service as an ambassador for Mitre 10 in the community.
will make sure that the vehicle is loaded correctly; the supporting paperwork
is completed and ensure that at all times the vehicle is driven and maintained
to the required standards
You will also be required to work within the Inwards Goods/Dispatch Warehouse picking orders, unloading trucks and completing the Inwards process of all arriving stock
This role will be predominantly Mon-Fri but must be available for some weekend work as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Minimum Class 2 Truck license (Class 4 Preferred) and ideally previous experience in operating a Hiab truck, we will support you if require to get your Hiab ticket
- Demonstrate commitment to a high quality service to our customers
- Be physically fit with an awareness of and commitment to Health & Safety
- Hold a current Forklift License with F endorsement
- Be a team player
In return we offer the successful applicant:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent support and training
- Uniform and safety PPE
- Generous staff purchasing privileges
If this sounds like the right role for you, and you want to work in a fun, dynamic work environment then please forward a CV and cover letter via this website
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X49- Driver/Whouse
Location: Manawatu, Palmerston North , Mitre 10 MEGA Palmerston North
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 August 2020