Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Hardware and Tool Shop - Retail Sales Member
Mitre 10 Kerikeri is currently seeking a Retail Sales Member to join the team and work within our Hardware and Tools Shop Department. This is a permanent full-time role with a minimum of 40 hours work per week including one day of weekend work.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for ensuring our customers get the right product and an exceptional level of service every time they walk through the door.
The ideal candidate would be a positive and enthusiastic person with practical DYI experience and a passion for customer service. The candidate would hold an understanding of the importance of providing outstanding customer service for our trade and DIY customers.
For this position we are looking for someone who has:
- A natural ability to provide excellent customer service
- Great communication skills
- Experience within a retail environment will be an advantage
- Enthusiasm and team spirit
- Strong hardware knowledge and experience with power tools
- Commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace
- Excellent merchandising skills
- Physically fit
- Willingness to learn is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure
Daily, you will be accountable for:
- Ensuring customers are the number one priority, receiving the highest standard of service they deserve
- Taking on responsibility for on-the-floor stock, displays, point-of-sale and standards within your department
- Contributing to the overall success of the store, actively supporting loss prevention initiatives and business process
- Other duties as required
This is a permanent full-time contract with a minimum of 40 hours work per week including weekends.
If you believe you are the team member we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
All applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
Thank you for your Interest in Mitre 10 Kerikeri