Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Full Time Customer Service Supervisor - Te Awamutu
Mitre 10 continues to dominate the NZ DIY retail market through both its market share and number of stores throughout the country – and you can be part of our continuing success by joining the team at Mitre 10 Mega Te Awamutu!
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join our team on our Customer Service desk
Some of the duties include:
- Providing the highest standard of customer service;
- Ensuring all checkout transactions are processed quickly and efficiently;
- Supporting our checkout operators;
- Ensuring security procedures are followed.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A genuine passion for providing excellent customer service;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to use initiative and work in with a team environment;
- Commitment to providing the best customer experience every time;
- A high level of accuracy in all transactions.
The hours for this Full-time role are: Sunday 8.00am - 6.00pm
Monday 9.00am - 6.00pm
Tuesday 7.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 7.00am - 5.00pm
Thursday 9.00am - 6.00pm
Previous retail experience would be an advantage although applicants without a retail background who are eager to learn will be considered.
If this sounds like you, please forward your cover letter, explaining which role you would like to apply for, and CV via this website.