Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Department Team Leaders
Be a key member of our team and work within an organisation that has twice been voted New Zealand’s most trusted home improvement store. Much of that trust comes from knowing we, like the other Mitre 10 stores, are completely New Zealand-owned and operated.
Mitre 10 Mega Manukau, as part of Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Ltd, is a dynamic and growing company, with a vision to provide great quality products and the best value and expertise to enable our customers to have an affordable and easy DIY experience. This is your chance to grow your career within our “big box” format store.
Reporting to the Retail Manager you will be responsible for maximizing sales and profit within this department through delivering excellent staff leadership, merchandising, stock control and customer service.
This will see you taking accountability for:
- Ensuring customers are the number one priority, receiving the high standard of service they deserve;
- Promoting a team culture that encourages a positive working environment.
- Taking on responsibility for on-the-floor stock, displays, point-of-sale and general standards within your department;
- Contributing to the overall success of the store, actively supporting loss prevention initiatives and process; and
- Other duties as required.
We are looking for people who have:
- Retail supervisory experience;
- Ability to work as part of a team, and provide direction and leadership;
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to think ahead and offer innovative solutions;
- A passion for customer service excellence;
- General computer skills; and
- Ability to manage a varied and busy work load.
Merchandising and solid product knowledge relevant to this department would also be a real advantage.
You will be expected to work on a roster basis, with at least one day per weekend work included.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: m10man0301tl
Location: Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland, Mitre 10 MEGA Manukau
Closing Date: Get it done Right Apply Today!