Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Service Manager - MEGA QUEENSTOWN
The successful applicant must have had a minimum of one year’s supervisory/management experience in a large retail environment. An NZQA recognised business qualification would be advantageous.
This position requires an enthusiastic individual who will consistently display:
- Excellent communication and team development skills
- Experience with Point of Sale systems and cash handling
- Strong customer focus—delivering excellence at all times
- Ability to inspire and influence positively
- Lateral thinking, displaying an ability to identify solutions
- Ability to multi-task and enjoy maintaining good relationships with both team members and customers through both calm and conflict
- Strong leadership skills as you will be working with a sizeable team
- A good understanding of OMNI-Channel processes
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills, developing customer service procedures, policies and standards
- Effective verbal and written communication to a high level
- Excellent administrative skills and computer literacy
This is a full-time permanent role which will require you to work at least one weekend day. You will also need to be available for after hours events and promotions as required. Some heavy lifting is involved, and you will need to be comfortable being on your feet for most of the day.
Please note that all employment offers are subject to background checks including references and applicants will need to be able to fulfil the inherent requirements of the role. To apply online visit www.mitre10.careercentre.net.nz
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X52-6597
Location: Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka, Mitre 10 MEGA Queenstown
Closing Date: Friday, 7 August 2020