Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Service Assistant Supervisor - Mitre 10 Kerikeri
Locally owned and operated, Mitre 10 Kerikeri is now seeking suitable candidates to become an integral part of the biggest home improvement store in the Bay of Islands.
If you are looking for opportunity to showcase your leadership abilities, allow your customer service skills to shine and be kept busy working a variety of tasks and become part of our fun and successful team at Mitre 10 Kerikeri.
The person we are seeking for this role must also have the ability to;
- Ensure that the Front End department of the store are effectively managed and maintained at all times.
- Ensure customers are treated as the number one priority, receiving the high standard of service they deserve, and we are famous for.
- Supporting your team and creating a positive environment and engaging team culture that team members are proud to be a part of.
- Resolve conflict and have confidence to make decisions as required.
- Lead and supervise as you will be working with a sizeable team.
- Manage break rosters for your team to ensure 100% coverage at check-out area and service desk.
- Work with a POS system (specific training will be provided).
- Be computer savvy and organised.
- Hold a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a can-do attitude while being an action orientated person with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Previous experience in similar supervising or leadership role in the retail industry is preferred.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, then please apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: KK71118.150419
Location: Northland, Rest of Northland, Mitre 10 Kerikeri
Closing Date: Applications close 15/05/19