Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Experience Leader – Albany (National Hardware Award nominated flagship store)
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a person to lead our Showroom Team and continue our excellent customer service. We are seeking applications from a mature responsible person with drive and enthusiasm. The applicant must have previous showroom, kitchen or bathroom and management experience working in a retail environment ideally within a high turnover supermarket or other big box retailer and flexibility to work some weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Do you have proven leadership experience in a Kitchen or Bathroom showroom?
- Do you have a passion for making customers kitchen and bathroom reno ideas come to life?
- Can you multitask?
- Are you a people person?
- Are you motivated with a positive attitude?
- Do you have strong communication and organizational skills?
The successful applicant's responsibilities include but not limited to the following key areas:
- Bathroom and kitchen design
- Appliance products
- Lighting and electrical
Special skills and Key attributes:
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience and industry product knowledge
- Highly motivated and able to motivate merchandising and sales teams
- Basic plumbing and electrical product knowledge is an asset.
- Physically fit and active
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Able to lead your team to turn customer problems into solutions
This is a key role in the business, being the Customer Experience Leader, you will lead your team to deliver the lasting impression our customers have of our store.
What’s in it for you:
This role offers you the opportunity to be an integral part of a proudly Kiwi-owned and operated independent retail business. We offer an industry leading learning and development framework, opportunities to grow your career, a generous staff purchase scheme and all the tools required to perform the role.
Who we are:
We are Riviera Hardware Holdings Limited, and we own and operates 4 Mitre 10 stores. We also operate our three Columbus Coffee shops, deliver Prenail Frame and Truss solutions through Riviera Prenail, and manage our own importing via Riviera Imports.
All employment offers are subject to background checks including References and Ministry of Justice Checks and applicants need to be able to fulfil the inherent requirements of the role.