Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Columbus Cafe Te Awamutu Part-Time Chef/Cook
Columbus Café is a fast-paced Café, based in Mitre 10 Te Awamutu. We pride ourselves on creating great customer experiences, which makes us a local favourite for a growing number of regular customers.
The ideal person for this position would need the following attributes:
- Keen interest or experience in cooking
- Ability to follow recipes proficiently
- A good understanding of food, and food-preparation
- Is passionate about food and can run with a systemised approach to managing a kitchen
- Runs a kitchen with impeccable Food Safety, and Health & Safety Practices
- Has experience in fast paced Café/restaurant environment. Good time management and organisational skills
- Is willing to get stuck in on other BOH duties
The successful applicant will be a team player and will stay calm, cheerful and focused under pressure. While experience will be highly regarded, it is your enthusiasm and attitude that will stand out. This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody who loves working with food and wants to learn more about working in a Cafe kitchen.
You will be working in a fast paced environment with a team that likes to lead the way with the local Café food offering.
Part-time - 3 days per week. Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Part-time - 3 days per week. Sunday, Monday
So if you want to work in a fun, dynamic work environment, can follow direction, can handle the fast pace, you enjoy coming to work with a smile ready to prepare food to an exceptionally high standard and you think you can deliver on what we seek then this role is for you.
Please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.