Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Checkout Team Leader
This is a key role within our store, which requires a smart, quick thinking and capable person to supervise and lead our busy Customer Services and checkout teams.
You will be responsible for making sure the checkouts run smoothly through the week and on weekend days by communicating with the Checkout Supervisors. Customers are our priority and dealing with customer complaints, sorting out repairs, returns and all the other aspects related to ensuring we deliver exceptional service at all times.
This position includes:
- dealing with customer and staff enquiries
- telephone calls
- product location
- checkout sales
- making sure processes are understood and being followed
- all the other ‘one off’ situations that arise on a day-to-day basis
- overseeing customer click & collects, online orders
The Checkout team and area deliver the first and last impression of our business and the person we seek to be our Team Leader for this area must have the ability to remain calm and cool under pressure and be able to think on their feet whilst keeping a positive attitude in this hugely important role.
To be successful you must have:
A passion and focus on provision of excellent customer service, ensuring the customers' satisfaction with sales assistance, level of service and conflict/problem resolution processes:
- Supervise workflow, staffing levels and day to day operational requirements for checkouts and service desk
- Be able to multi-task, and can follow through and follow up situations in a timely manner
- Have leadership skills and supervisory experience as you will be working with a team of part-timers and full-timers
- Work under pressure & have excellent time management skills
- Experience working with a POS/Sales system (specific training given)
- Operate and train on the point-of-sale system, ensuring customer transactions and payments are processed in a prompt, efficient, accurate and friendly manner
- Computer savvy and organised
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire Team
- A can-do attitude an action orientated person high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Experience in a similar customer-oriented, retail environment will be hugely beneficial in this role.
This is a permanent full-time position 40 hours per week, Tuesday - Saturday.
If you want to work in a fun, dynamic work environment, as well as receive on-going training, uniform and great staff buying privileges, and if you think you can deliver on what we seek, please forward your CV and cover letter via this website.