Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Checkout & Customer Service Team Member
This is your opportunity to join New Zealand’s number one home improvement store and be part of this fast growing organisation striving for excellence.
Put your excellent customer service skills to work and become a part of our new team at Mitre 10 Kerikeri.
We are looking for people that will provide outstanding service every time our customers walk through our doors.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Previous cash handling skills
- A passion for customer service excellence
- Friendly with a good smile
- A team player
- Reliable with good time management skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
If you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team then please apply online today!
All applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
Thank you for your interest in Mitre 10 Kerikeri.
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Casual/Vacation
Job no: KK12.140119
Location: Northland, Rest of Northland, Mitre 10 Kerikeri
Closing Date: Applications to be sent by 29/01/2018