Assistant Retail Manager - MEGA Queenstown
This full time role reports to the Retail Manager. This is a hands-on role where you will be working alongside the team, leading the day-to-day management of the retail sales departments to achieve maximum profitability, growth and efficiency within all departments.
This will see you taking accountability for:
- Assigned retail departments and the teams within those areas
- Promoting a store culture that encourages a positive and safe working environment
- Customer satisfaction
- Assisting with training, development of the team
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a retail management role
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- A passion for customer service excellence
- Strong merchandising skills
- Previous experience in training & mentoring employees
- Ability to manage a varied and busy workload
In return we offer a great team culture, competitive remuneration, on-going support and training, and staff buying privileges.
We are a seven day a week retail store; hours and days will be determined by roster including one weekend day.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the highly successful and progressive team at Mitre 10 Mega Queenstown, while enjoying the fantastic lifestyle benefits our region offers. To apply online visit www.mitre10.careercentre.net.nz
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X52-6537
Location: Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka, Mitre 10 MEGA Queenstown
Closing Date: Thursday, 6 December 2018