Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Are you keen to work in a great team environment where hard work and success go hand-in-hand? Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga is a family owned and operated local business within a group of stores in the Bay of Plenty.
Customer Driven, Honest & Fair, One Team, Down to Earth, Strive for Excellence & Keep our People & Customers Safe.
As members of the tight knit team at Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga, we live and breathe these values in order to provide a great place to work and a great place to shop.
We are currently seeking a full time Administration Team member with previous Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable experience and to join our busy team! Ideally you would be a problem solver by nature with excellent follow through on all tasks and have a strong focus on providing the best possible customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
This role reports directly to the group Financial Controller and days of work will be Monday to Friday. Hours of work will be between 30-40 hours/week, and can be flexible to suit the right candidate.
Based in our Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga site, this Group role will also remotely support our other branches: Mitre 10 Mega Rotorua, Mitre 10 Waihi and our Truss and Frame Production site in Waihi.
You will enjoy a variety of tasks in this role; however, the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Cash office rotations
- Customer account inquiries
- General administrative duties to support our business units
Our ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate:
- Proven successful Accounts Payable and Receivable experience;
- Previous cash handling experience;
- The ability to work at a fast pace, maintaining a high level of accuracy;
- Proficiency with computer programs, this will include both in house and standard use software, experience and competence with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel is essential;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High levels of organisation and time management;
- The ability to work collaboratively within a tightknit team.
In return for your time and effort, you will be rewarded with:
- A great team member bonus incentive structure when we reach our store goals;
- Competitive staff purchasing privileges after 6 months of service;
- A generous benefit package, including birthday leave and trauma insurance;
- The satisfaction of seeing your previous experience come to life in helping our customers achieve their DIY and building goals.
As part of our commitment to Health and Safety, all new Team Members must undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
If this sound like the right fit for you, apply online by Monday 21st January 2019. All applications must be submitted online, no applications will be accepted in store.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: x5adminaccount
Location: Tauranga, Mitre 10 MEGA Tauranga
Closing Date: Monday 21st January 2019