Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
2IC Trade Department
Mitre 10 needs no introduction as a proudly New Zealand owned and operated business – you see us in almost every town in NZ. Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga, as part of Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Ltd, is a dynamic and growing company, with a vision to provide great quality products and the best value and expertise to enable our customers to have an affordable and easy DIY experience.
This is your chance to grow your career within our “big box” format store, where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, while working in a role with heaps of variety and scope to advance your career.
Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga is looking for a Second in charge to work from a Sunday to Thursday (40 hours Per/Week).
An ideal candidate will have;
- High attention to detail
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Team Player
- Good Time Management
- Health and Safety Driven
- Excellent Communication skills
- A passion for customer service excellence
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
- Proven leadership skills in a similar area is a must!
- Must have Full New Zealand Drivers Licence
What's in it for you:
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Staff purchasing privileges
- $10,000 Trauma Insurance Cover
As part of our commitment to workplace Health & Safety, we require all team members to go through a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screening
If you are interested in a role at Mitre 10 Mega Tauranga please apply online before Wednesday 5th August 2020. No applications will be accepted in store.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: x5Trade2ic2020
Location: Tauranga, Mitre 10 MEGA Tauranga
Closing Date: Wednesday 5th August 2020