Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Yard Assistant - Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini
Do you love builders talk and all things DIY? Are you able to offer some working knowledge and experience in the building industry? If you answered yes to both these questions, Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini is looking for someone to join our Trade team.
As part of the Trade team you will be responsible for making sure that our customers are walking out the door with all the tools they need to complete the task at hand, operating a forklift where required, unloading and offloading trucks, stacking timber, and just helping out wherever needed within the store. We are on the search for a team member to join the team on a full time basis.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Enthusiasm and a can-do approach to all work;
- Physical capability to manage the manual handling requirements of the role;
- Ability to work well within a team environment;
- Great communication skills;
- Full driver’s license with an F endorsement;
- Knowledge of timber and building products would be an advantage; and
- Commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive remuneration
- A fun team environment;
- Excellent staff discount;
- Flexible working hours; and
- Ongoing training.
Do you have what it takes to help our business be the best? Apply now! Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X47DT0119
Location: Auckland, Papakura & Franklin, Mitre 10 MEGA Takanini
Closing Date: Thursday, 21 February 2019