Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Trade Yard Team Member
The building supplies department at Mitre 10 MEGA Te Awamutu is rocking along. We are currently seeking a motivated and reliable team player to fill the role of Trade Assistant in our trade department The ideal person for this position would need the following attributes:
Outstanding customer service skills,
- Exercises honesty and fairness in all areas,
- Excellent time management skills,
- Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is involved
- Knowledge of timber and building products would be an advantage
- Forklift licence with ‘F’ endorsement or full driver licence and the desire to obtain a fork lift licence.
You will be on a fixed roster, working Sunday to Thursday. If this role sounds like you, and you would like the opportunity to become part of a dynamic team who have a commitment to providing exceptional customer service, then please apply online through the link below.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: Tradex32
Location: Waikato, Rest of Waikato, Mitre 10 MEGA Te Awamutu
Closing Date: Sunday, 3 March 2019