Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Trade Yard Assistant - Mitre 10 MEGA Manukau
Mitre 10 MEGA Manukau is seeking an energetic person who enjoys the Trade & DIY aspect of our 100% New Zealand owned and operated large format store.
Our Trade department is a fast paced environment which requires someone who can keep up with the pace and always be one step ahead. You will always put our customers first at all times and continue to provide GREAT customer service standards.
The successful candidate will have sound knowledge of building materials, timber and DIY related materials.
You will also be physically fit as the role requires manual handling and lifting from time to time.
To be the successful candidate you will:
- Have passion for GREAT customer service within the Trade & DIY areas
- Willingness to learn and upskill while on the job
- Ability to work as a team as well as unsupervised
- Enjoy the physical aspects of the position
- Able to work on a roster basis, with a minimum one weekend day included
- Full drivers licence (F endorsement highly recommended)
- Bring a positive attitude in a fast and busy environment
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
- Most importantly, ensure H&S is followed at all times in our busy Trade yard
Competitive staff discounts and training provided to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate in this role will report to the Trade Supervisor. Previous retail/trade experience will assist your application. The hours will be determined by roster which will include one weekend day.
So if you have what it takes to fill this vacant full time role, and can see yourself working in a fun, dynamic work environment, now is the time to APPLY! Please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: x66Tradeyard0410
Location: Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland, Mitre 10 MEGA Manukau
Closing Date: Friday, 1 February 2019