Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We’re looking for a Supervisor to join our Bathroom and Kitchen team at Mitre 10 MEGA Porirua.
Mitre 10 Mega Porirua, is a dynamic and growing company, with a vision to provide great quality products and the best value and expertise to enable our customers to have an affordable and easy DIY experience.
This is your chance to grow your career within our "big box" format store. Reporting to the Retail Manager you will be responsible for maximising sales and profit within the store through delivering excellent team leadership, merchandising, and customer service. The successful applicant must have had previous experience in supervising a team. DIY and product knowledge would also be an advantage, but not essential.
This is a full time position (approximately 42.5 hours per week), working a Sunday to Thursday roster.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Experience leading a team
- Ability to develop and mentor their team
- Excellent customer service and merchandising skills
- Experience driving sales
- Ability to manage a varied and busy workload
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to think ahead and offer innovative solutions
- General computer skills and understanding of administrative process
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety systems/processes
- Is physically fit as there will be prolonged walking and standing on concrete floors, manual handling and lifting.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Mitre 10 MEGA Porirua is a drug and alcohol free workplace and successful applicants would be required to successfully undergo pre-employment testing.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: X4632861
Location: Porirua & Kapiti Coast , Mitre 10 MEGA Porirua
Closing Date: 21 February 2019