Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Team Members Timber Yard
Team Members Timber Yard - Mitre 10 Mega Botany
Michael Beale, the owner/operator of Mitre 10 MEGA Botany, has made many changes to the store during 2018, and we are currently in the final weeks of extensive and very exciting renovations including a brand-new undercover Trade area Drive-Thru.
If you are interested in timber, building or construction, have experience or a background & some knowledge of timber or building products - we want to hear from YOU!
We are now seeking full time Timber Yard Team Members to work in our Trade department providing timber and building solutions to our customers.
As a core member of the Timber Yard Department you will really deliver on sales and strive to meet departmental sales targets and to further grow the department.
For this position we are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in a customer focused role
- Experience in or a genuine interest in Timber, Hardware and Building Products
- A full driver’s licence to enable you to obtain an “F” endorsement on your licence, or ideally already “Ff” endorsed.
- An awareness and understanding of health and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliability and good personal standards and presentation
- Innovative and creative thinking
- A good level of physical fitness
What's in it for you?
- We will support you to achieve your forklift licence if you do not yet have one.
- Generous staff discounts on purchases.
- Free parking.
- Fun, supportive and down to earth team.
- In store training to facilitate product knowledge learning
This role reports to the store’s Trade Manager and is a minimum of a 40-hour week. The store is open 7 days a week and rosters are based on a fortnight period, which will include 2 weekend days per fortnight.
This role represents an exciting growth opportunity to be part of a very well-respected New Zealand brand, with management support around coaching, career development opportunities and a structured retail and product training programme.
If you tick all the boxes, please prepare a cover letter outlining why you are the person we need to hire and submit with your current resume.
Apply online today!
Only applicants with full entitlement to work in NZ and currently living in NZ will be accepted.
We will acknowledge all applicants who submit a compliant application. Non-compliant applications will not be considered.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: TIM/Jan 19 FT
Location: Manukau & East Auckland, Mitre 10 MEGA Botany
Closing Date: Saturday, 23 February 2019