Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Supervisor – Checkouts
This is a key role within our store, which requires a smart, quick thinking and capable person to manage our Check-Out Staff and busy Customer Services / Checkouts.
The hours for this role are full time with a minimum of 40 hours per week, including one weekend day.
To be successful you must have:
- A passion and focus on provision of excellent customer service, ensuring the customers' satisfaction with sales assistance, level of service and conflict/problem resolution processes;
- Supervise workflow, staffing levels and day to day operational requirements for checkouts and service desk.;
- Be able to multi-task, and have the ability to follow through and follow up situations in a timely manner;
- Have leadership skills and supervisory experience as you will be working with a team of part-timers and full-timers;
- Experience working with a POS/Sales system (specific training given);
- Operate and train on the point of sale system, ensuring customer transactions and payments are processed in a prompt, efficient, accurate and friendly manner;
- Computer savvy and organised.
This position is full on – dealing with customer and staff enquiries, telephone calls, product location, checkout sales and all the other ‘one off’ situations that arise on a day to day basis. The Check-Out team and area deliver the first and last impression of our business and the person we seek to supervise this area must have the ability to remain cool under pressure and be able to think on their feet.
Experience in a similar customer-oriented, retail environment will be hugely beneficial in this role.
So if you want to work in a fun, dynamic work environment, as well as receive on-going training, uniform and great staff buying privileges, and if you think you can deliver on what we seek, please forward your CV and cover letter via this website.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: C7CCO1218
Location: Wellington, Porirua & Kapiti Coast , Mitre 10 Crofton Downs
Closing Date: Saturday, 26 January 2019