Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mitre 10 MEGA Wanganui is excited to recruit for a new position within our Showrooms team.
The Showrooms Coordinator will work across the showrooms, managing the behind the scenes work necessary to ensure our customer's dream bathrooms and kitchens become a reality. Previous experience in either an organisational or project management role is essential for this position. You must be able to manage multiple customer files and projects concurrently.
The successful applicant will be:
- Creating and checking quotes against plans
- Ordering kitchens and associated products
- Liaising with customers, team, suppliers and installers
- Undertaking sales in showroom area
Key skills required are:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good computer skills
- An eye for detail
- The ability to build good interpersonal relationships
This is a challenging role worked on a full time basis.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: x50show
Location: Manawatu, Wanganui, Mitre 10 MEGA Wanganui
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019