Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Project Manager – Digital
Mitre 10 needs no introduction, as a proudly locally owned and operated business – you see us in almost every town in NZ through our MEGA, Mitre 10 and Hammer Hardware stores, we’re a big “Kiwi” brand and here’s your chance to join us in a Senior Project Manager role.
With our steady growth, we have multiple IT projects in play to ensure we are well placed for the future demands of retail and our customers – some of our major projects are within our Omni channel programme. As such, we are looking for a highly capable Senior Project Manager to manage the running of this complex digital project, which will have you involved from design and development through to production. In this you will be working closely with our GM Marketing, with a focus on business to consumer within our on-line space.
In these one-year fixed term roles you will report to the Group Manager - Business Solutions and work very closely with the Digital Programme Manager. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Clearly scope the project – developing detailed project plans to deliver on time, budget and to project objectives / scope;
- Take responsibility for delivering designated tasks or work streams within the designated project;
- Use project management methodologies and approaches to manage the delivery of medium to large-sized projects – experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Identify, manage and mitigate project delivery risks; and
- Provide necessary reporting and updates, and documentation.
For this role, our preferred candidates will have a strong background in online retail, product information and inventory flow from an e-commerce perspective. You will have a minimum of five years’ experience delivering agile projects, with multiple stakeholders within large commercial projects - ideally in the retail B2C domain. You will have an excellent eye for detail, as well as proven analytical skills, MS Excel skills, stakeholder management capability, along with strong organisational and planning skills.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and cover letter, including salary expectations via this website NOW.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 19B-027
Location: North Shore - Support Centre (Head Office)
Closing Date: Sunday, 10 March 2019